My ambition has always been to preach the Good News where the name of Christ has never been heard, rather than where a church has already been started by someone else.Romans 15:20 NLT
In order to build a non-traditional church, we need to focus less on getting religious people to join our church rather than someone else’s, and focus more on reaching people who don’t know God. When this is our mindset, we will be more inclusive, creative, and bold in reaching others.
Join Russ and friends as they discuss the 14 ideas for building the 21st-century church, and how living like a Christian is simply about loving, caring, and getting to know others.
- Eight Reasons People Are Leaving Denominational Churches for Non-denominational Churches
- The rise of the nons: Why nondenominational churches are winning over mainline churches
- New Harvard Research Says U.S. Christianity Is Not Shrinking, But Growing Stronger
- Shuffling Sheep: Church Growth Does Not Necessarily Equal Reaching People
- Lessons We Can Learn from J.Cole’s “Change”