The True God who inhabits sacred space is a father to the fatherless, a defender of widows.Psalm 68:5 Voice
Our “quiet time” shouldn’t just stop at our morning quiet time we spend with God. If we truly find peace with God in the morning, we can go through the chaos of the day and still be at peace. This is what it means to find a sacred space. The time we spend in the morning should set up the day to be at peace no matter what happens, but we can only accomplish this when we find or create a sacred space in the morning.
- Psalm 37:3-4 NLT Trust in the LORD and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.  Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart’s desires.
- Nehemiah 8:9-10 Voice Now, as God’s law was read, the people began to weep. But Nehemiah (the Persians’ appointed governor), Ezra the priest and scribe, and all the ministering Levites said to the people, This day is sacred to the Eternal One, your God. It is not a day for mourning and weeping.  Go back to your homes, and prepare a feast. Bring out the best food and drink you have, and welcome all to your table, especially those who have nothing. This day is special. It is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve over your past mistakes. Let the Eternal’s own joy be your protection!
- Nehemiah 8:11 Voice Be still. This is sacred time and space. Do not mourn.
- Romans 8:28 Voice We are confident that God is able to orchestrate everything to work toward something good and beautiful when we love Him and accept His invitation to live according to His plan.
- Ephesians 3:20-21 NLT Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.  Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen.
- Psalm 42:8 ESV By day the LORD commands his steadfast love, and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life.
- Romans 8:26-27 NLT And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.  And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will.
- Genesis 5:24 NIV Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.