In a world where our society is increasingly living for instant gratification, it is easy to look to the world to solve our internal problems instead of God.
We hope that these scriptures inspire you about how God is bigger than any problem, worry or fear that we may face. When we turn to God, there is nothing we can’t overcome.
God leads us down the right path
Trust in the Lord completely, and do not rely on your own opinions. With all your heart rely on him to guide you, and he will lead you in every decision you make.  Become intimate with him in whatever you do, and he will lead you wherever you go. Don’t think for a moment that you know it all,
Proverbs 3:5-6 (TPT)
- It is easier to give in to your emotions and think that our ideas are bigger than God’s.
- However, When we put our trust in God, he will lead us down the right path.
- Do you have a hard time trusting God?
God has bigger plans for you
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT)
- What’s incredible about God is that he has plans for us: he has our whole life mapped out. A life where we will have hope & an amazing future.
- Do you believe God has a plan for you? Is it hard for you to trust God will take care of you?
God is bigger than our worries
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.  Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT)
- There are many worries and anxieties we experience on a daily basis, whether big or small.
- The amazing and comforting thing about God is that we can go to him for peace and comfort with anything in life.
- God is capable of calming our hearts and minds unlike anyone else.
God is bigger than our emotions
“Dear children, let’s not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions. Our actions will show that we belong to the truth, so we will be confident when we stand before God. Even if we feel guilty, God is greater than our feelings, and he knows everything.”
1 John 3:18-20 (NLT)
- God is bigger than anything we feel. When we feel emotions so strongly that we feel like we can’t defeat them, God is able to calm us!
- What emotions do you have a hard time taking to God?
God can do more than we imagine
Never doubt God’s mighty power to work in you and accomplish all this. He will achieve infinitely more than your greatest request, your most unbelievable dream, and exceed your wildest imagination! He will outdo them all, for his miraculous power constantly energizes you.
Ephesians 3:20 (TPT)
- What is your greatest dream for your life? This scriptures says that God can accomplish more than we can even imagine!
- That means take that dream you have, and God is capable of doing one hundred times more!
- Where do you need God to move in your life?
- What dreams or visions do you have that you want to see God accomplish?
Pause and reflect
- The amazing thing about God is that he is bigger than any emotion, fear, worry, or problem that we have. There is nothing in your life that God cannot help you with.
- What areas in your life do you need to believe that God will come through?
- What vision do you have for your life that you want to see God turn into reality?
- For more studies check out our channel to learn more about who God is