Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7 NASB
With Thanksgiving around the corner, it can be easy to get caught up in the worry and anxiety that often surrounds the holidays – whether it be getting anxious to get things done, worrying over what our families think of us, or having anxiety over finances.
But when we have a relationship with God, he can and will help us have the peace and confidence to be able to not only endure the holidays, but enjoy them as well.
Join Russ and friends as they discuss the article “How to Stop Worrying and Start Trusting God: 15 Helpful Tips,” and learn how to let go of worry and rely on God.
- Philippians 4:6-7 NASB  Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 4:8 NASB Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.
- James 1:5-8 NLT If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking.  But when you ask him, be sure that your faith is in God alone. Do not waver, for a person with divided loyalty is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is blown and tossed by the wind.  Such people should not expect to receive anything from the Lord.  Their loyalty is divided between God and the world, and they are unstable in everything they do.
- Mark 11:22-24 TPT Jesus replied, “Let the faith of God be in you!  Listen to the truth I speak to you: If someone says to this mountain with great faith and having no doubt, ‘Mountain, be lifted up and thrown into the midst of the sea,’ and believes that what he says will happen, it will be done.  This is the reason I urge you to boldly believe for whatever you ask for in prayer—believe that you have received it and it will be yours.
- John 14:27 NLT “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.
- Isaiah 40:30-31 NIV Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;  but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- Proverbs 11:14 MSG Without good direction, people lose their way; the more wise counsel you follow, the better your chances.